1 - 1
call now to book a free design consultation 0800 644 0135 01737 233660 email@example.com
Buildservices.co.uk understand the importance of managing our clients projects properly. To allow us to do so correctly, we need to record progress and performance against our clients expectations. For the most part our clients expectations are set out within the tendering documents, however this may not always be the case. Projects can evolve as factors like complexity and compliance are examined in further detail.
The main source of information required to protect a client’s interests is shown below, but it is through effective Project Management that this information is used to deliver success.
• CDM Information – Pre Construction File ( only required if the project is notifiable under CDM Regulations). Further guidance on this issue can be sought from the HSE via their website.
• Planning & Construction drawings & details – For further details visit our architectural design section of this website.
• Construction Programme
• Site Handover Plan
• Detailed Build Estimate
• Design & Construction Meeting Dates including Contractor Payment Review – The frequency of these meetings will be agreed with a client upon our appointment.
So what inspections are required?
• First Fix, Second Fix and Final Fix Quality Inspections
• Health & Safety Inspections
A site hand over plan is a document that collaboratively agrees partial or full hand over of a client’s project.
Through a series of regular meetings we will be able to manage the handover of a projects key milestones. This will allow clients to accurately plan move in dates, or early occupation dates.
For home owners, this can reduce the inconvenience of renting a property for the whole duration of the build. Partial occupation can be established whilst their home is still being completed.
For commercial clients this can help to determine the phased hand over of a development or floors within a high rise building.
Through effective Project management we will agree with the contractor up front, the least disruptive hand over sequence and manage this process giving you peace of mind that you are not causing unnecessary nuisance or disruption to others.
Please contact us with your enquires on: 0800 644 0135, 01737 233660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Architect, Project Management & Building Services in Surrey, Sussex, Kent © buildservices.co.uk 2016 All Rights Reserved